RALEIGH, NC (May 30, 2014) – Crispin Corporation — a leading supplier of master control automation, asset management solutions for broadcasters, cable operators and other television and media operations – has recently hired several new employees, including;
- Tianyu Wang – Junior Software Engineer
- Prakash Subramanian – Hardware and Service Engineer
- Sara DeVaney – Director of Strategic Development
In addition to new faces in these key positions, Crispin is also proud to announce the following promotions from within:
- David Jones has been promoted from Sr. VP of Customer Solutions to COO
- James Zagrobelny – Chief Technology Officer
- Ed Molina – Director of Software Development
- Joe Walker has been promoted from Systems & QC manager to Customer Solutions Manager
- Jill Hopkins has been promoted from Manager of Service and Support to Customer Relations Manager
The recent changes – including new hires, new staff positions, promotions, and the move to a new office building near downtown Raleigh, NC — are all a reflection of steady growth, new opportunities in the media marketplace, and confidence about the future.
The privately held company closed the first quarter of 2014 with the highest revenue and profits in the company’s 18-year history.
“We’re really excited about our industry position and our prospects for the future,” said Alan DeVaney, founder and CEO. “Just this year, we announced a new strategic partnership with Sony and launched a ground-breaking project with Scripps. Now, we’re welcoming new staff and preparing to relocate to a new building that better suits our needs. So far, this is a pretty good year.”
Founded in 1997, and headquartered in Raleigh, NC, Crispin makes television and media operations run more efficiently by automating and optimizing everyday news, production and master control functions. Crispin serves media organizations all over North America including CBS Sports, NBC Sports, Gannett and Comcast SportsNet, along with dozens of affiliate stations of all the major networks. For more information, visit www.crispincorp.com.