Media Backbone NavigatorXPost production meets master control
Crispin integrates with Sony's
Media Backbone NavigatorX
to bring you a new and improved tool for viewing and prepping content on your network.
- Easy searching and comprehensive browsing of your content
- Review, trim and prep your content via proxy view
- Access anywhere with standard web browsers
- Manage assets in multiple storage locations
- On-prem, archive or cloud
- Create various roles or user groups to fit your needs
- Defined permissions
- Only purchase the number of users you need
- Add more at any time
- Directly interfaces with your Crispin system. Schedule needs are taken care of through automatic updates to your playlist
- Add in the option for direct control of other solutions – all without middleware:
- Ci cloud, Optical Disk Archive, spinning disk storage
- Transcoders, transfer adapters and other workflow options
Why do we need this?
Give your team access to a powerful and easy-to-use content search and prep tool to accomplish department related tasks.
Master control: Trim, edit and prep content for your on-air schedule.
News: News packages created in production can be reviewed before Air. Tie into your NewsWheel system workflow today by adding this additional view.
Sales: Search, view and download customer content.
Marketing/Promotions: Search, view and download promos and event content.
Other: Programming or other internal user/department workflow needs.
All of this is accomplished without tying up expensive video server ports.
Do you need to free up space on your primary production storage locations? Talk to us about nearline archive storage and other NavigatorX solutions today.